Case Study: National Mobilization Campaign for a Healthcare provider
A national healthcare provider faced waning political interests in both congress and state capitals to protect the financial interests of their members and advance their legislative agenda.
In the face of these obstacles and challenges, the organization sought out new solutions and approaches that might alter the political reality they were facing.
To develop a broad and diverse grassroots force recruited from the general public that would command the attention of legislators, and deploy these activists in targeted states.
- Over 40,000 activists recruited over 3 years.
- Tens of thousands of signed petitions in favor of the client's cause captured the attention of target legislators.
- Thousands recruited to attend key client events such as legislative hearings and Lobby Day rallies.
- More than 30,000 patch-through calls to legislators regional and district offices over 3 years.
- Effectively influenced voting for preferred candidates
Careful planning with an emphasis on successful execution of the program maximized effectiveness
Data-driven testing, targeting, and message design allowed us to increase the impact of the client's budget
Detailed reporting and analysis allowed us to improve program performance in an iterative cycle